Thursday, March 26, 2015

Um prelágio

This afternoon I found something that shocked me.
I found out that someone from Brazil, on April 5th, 2014, posted something that I posted on my piss-poor TV blog on October 1st, 2012.
For a start, this is the blog. A "CN Fan Club".
"Wellington Rennan" has been posting a lot of CN-related texts, all of them were stolen from a website or a blog.
Do you know what's the part that surprised me? What I've said before: a text that was originally mine.
And it turns out that he has posted it on the day he turned I don't know, 12?
Here's a machine translation of the text:
How I learned this channel. The clashes that took destroy my childhood judging that monsters existed. Although the eight years I thought he was going through various worlds cartoon plagued my childhood. It was there that I learned English. The channel was always English. I've never seen someone speak our language. The clashes that took, when the channel began to close at 20 hours (one hour earlier!) To make way for TCM. At least I saw the Gremlins in TCM at Easter. The shock, which, to judge the Mech-Animals was a real series that was seen only in America, after only existed within an episode of the Powerpuff Girls. Celebrating today is the golden anniversary of this great channel, who was born in America for exactly twenty years ago. The channel was born six days before the SIC. Congratulations, Cartoon Network. In years count, and until Saturday, are older than the SIC.
A more accurate translation:
How I learned a lot this channel. The shocks that destroyed my childhood while I was believing that monsters existed. Although when I was 8, I thought that I was going through the various cartoopn worlds that have plagued my childhood. It was there where I learned English. The channel was always in English. I've never seen someone speak our language. The shocks that gave me, when the channel began closing at 20:00 (one hour earlier!) to make way for TCM. At least I saw Gremlins on TCM that Easter. The shock which I believed that Mech-Animals was a real series that was only seen in the USA, in reality it existed exclusively within an episode of The Powerpuff Girls. Today marks the celebration of the golden anniversary of this great channel, which launched in the USA exactly twenty years ago. The channel was born six days before SIC. Congratulations, Cartoon Network. In the counting of years, and until Saturday, you are older than the SIC.
I am shocked...

No comments:

Post a Comment