Thursday, September 11, 2014

Extreme Blogging Excavations: weird dream 3

Technically it was the fourth one.
---
Crap, that weird dream series is starting to happen very frequently. I just had this dream where i went to a house of one of my mom's friends (i came with my mom) and i jumped to the house and what i heard was this:
YES! THE CATCHY THEME SONG FOR THE LIFE AND TIMES OF JUNIPER LEE!
When the theme song ended, i opened the door and i went down some stairs. I get in and i see a comfy living room that looks like a big library. There was a TV (it was on RTP 1, i promise) and some books.
I also listened to the hebrew theme song for Phineas and Ferb.  It was creepy on so many levels.
And there was also this part of te dream where Postopia returned. With a lot of games.
And i invented a character for Darwin the Merman: a "waterman" called Lighthouse (with such a name it looks like a Pokemon). If you want to know what a waterman is, please watch Bubble Guppies. I admit, Portugal is one of the fewest countries in the world NOT to air Bubble Guppies. I warned you. The main characters are watermen/mermen, not guppies.
And all of this happened in the same dream.
Please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment