Sunday, August 31, 2014

Extreme Blogging Excavations: Omegle Masters - Heat/Episode 1

The start of a failed show that lasted only two episodes.
This was part of my constant usage of Omegle at the time.
---
Welcome to Omegle Masters, my new web game show where I can take a look at my question being answered by two random people. Ready? Go!
[Spoof of british documentary-reality show intros] We went to Omegle when the owner of this blog tries to dress up as Darwin Waterman.
Who do you prefer?
Stranger 2: me
Stranger 1: Mish Collins
Do you know about my upcoming new show Darwin the Merman?
Stranger 1: NO
It hasn't been animated yet
Stranger 1: Whit
Bono estente
Stranger 2: oui oui
Stranger 1: bono
---
---
You: Hi!
Stranger: hi
Stranger: advice
Stranger: please
You: I am a merman.
Stranger: i need some
You: I can't do that.
Stranger: good
Stranger: i need merman help
You: Who are you and i need that crap
Stranger: particularly the man part of merman
Stranger: i am a mermaid
Stranger: needing advice on a merman
You: YOU ARE NOT BEA MY SISTER
---
You: Hi!
Stranger: hey
You: I'm Darwin Waterman
You: a merman
Stranger: thats cool
You: yes. Isn't that great?
Stranger: yeah it is
You: i live with my bro and sis
Stranger: oh nice
You: My older brother Kevin and my sister Bea
Stranger: awesome
You: yeas
You: i mean yeahs
Stranger: well see ya darwin
---
You: Hi!
Stranger: Hey!
You: Darwin Waterman here.
I'm a merman.
How are you?
Stranger: Haha a merman? Seriously?
You: Yes
Stranger: Like for real? o.O
You: Yes
Stranger: That's awesome.
You: I live with mah older bro Kevin and mah sis Bea
Stranger: What's it like not having legs? Just curious.
You: Yeah... I'm fine.
You: I just swim.
Stranger: Do you have a penis? Just wondering.
You: Mermen don't have genitals.
Stranger: So how do you procreate?
You: A merman and a mermaid swish their tails for four to five hours while sleeping.
---
You: Hi!
You: I'm a merman
Stranger: Hi
You: Darwin Waterman
Stranger: :O
Stranger: Awesome
You: I live with mah older bro Kevin and mah sis Bea
Stranger: Lucky you !
You: Yes!
You: Do you know something about mermaids and/or mermen?
Stranger: Not much?
Stranger: I do know a little though
You: Yes? Tell me.
Stranger: Well
Stranger: You don't have feet
You: Yes
Stranger: You live underwater
You: Yes
Stranger: You are able to breathe above water
You: Yes
You: And underwater
Stranger: I know :P
Stranger: but that's about it
You: Well...
You: I don't know
You: My house looks like a human house.
You: Not like one of those houses on Spongebob which are all the same. Well, except at least five of them.
Stranger: Aww... I thought you lived in a pineapple :(
You: My house looks like a cube
Stranger: Mmm-mm
You: Yeah
Stranger: Just a cube?
You: Not particularly that.
Stranger: So did Sandy leave you guys any damage?
You: Just like those houses where your grandmother lives. Except that the inside os so modern.
You: No. No damage.
Stranger: Good
Stranger: so
Stranger: When are you coming up?
You: Well, in July i went on vacation to Bulgaria
Stranger: You enjoyed that?
You: Yeah
Stranger: allright :D
You: Yeah :D
Stranger: Well
You: Wait
Stranger: ?
You: Darwin the Merman. It will be a show like Fish Hooks. And you don't know about it :D
You: Except that it will be with mermen and mermaids.
Stranger: Well
Stranger: I do know about fish hooks
You: The show?
Stranger: yeah
Stranger: But it's not on tv anymore
You: Well...
You: The producers put that show on hiatus for like... two months
You: Instead they more crap.
Stranger: Don't they understand we need less crap?
You: YEAH
You: New episodes will come still this month in the USA
Stranger: Yeah?
You: I BELIEVE
You: GO CHECK IN THE INTERNET
Stranger: Well, I'm from Europe :D
You: get lost
Stranger: What?
You: BYE!
Stranger: k
Stranger: bye
Stranger: love u
This unknown european (whose name's an incognito for some time) knows about her country losing Fish Hooks for some time. Here in Portugal, Fish Hooks wasn't shown on Disney Channel for some months (season 1, they started airing season 2 in the summer). When SIC (finally) got the rights to air Fish Hooks (season 1), i just got relieved.
Darwin: I believe that Noah Z. Jones found us and inspired us to make Fish Hooks. But due to issues they made fish out of us. They even put my sister's name to make Bea.
And that's the end of the first edition of Omegle Masters. Please comment. I NEED YOUR COMMENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment