Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Blog rebrand delayed?

As you can see, still no information on the new channel has been released on Montage Cable TV's website, no official website for it exists, I know that the channel will also be available on South African provider MobileTV (owned by Sentech), and still no details if Flapjack will be there.

In other words, is the blog rebrand originally stated for this month delayed? The answers are yes and no: yes because with a lack of information there is a minor need to rebrand it, and no because I have to be more concentrated on my exams in the coming weeks.

I'd like to finish my post with the proposed logos from "that Algerian bloke that has decided not to continue with OSN because it's expensive" that I've PMed on Toonzone last week:



I'm going to make one myself.

19 comments:

  1. I like the third one the best.

    And since your blog is in english switch to english language, not portuguese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dashboard then settings, then language and formatting and choose the language english united states :)

      Delete
    2. Good. And you could also reduce the size of the blog title, to 30-px ish

      P.S Do you want to get rid of that thing at the top?

      Delete
    3. Are you referring to the blog title? It has just temporarily changed in order to reflect this.

      Delete
    4. The navbar is what I meant. Dashboard, layout, then edit navbar and none.

      Delete
    5. Also, when you remove the navbar, go to layout, then add a gadget and add search box

      Delete
    6. Because removing the navbar will also remove the searchbox included with the nav bar, but the searchbox in the blog is better because it isn't all the way at the top and it would be above links to sites and blogs, which is far more better for readers imo. And the navbar is a bit annoying too imho

      Delete
    7. Just edited it and mentioned in a post. I don't want to remove the navbar because we need to search.

      Delete
    8. Um, just explained you can add the search box...

      Delete
    9. Alright *thumbs up*

      Also, what is your sidebar width? Go to template, then customize and adjust widths, cause the search bar is too long, and I wanna see how long is your right sidebar so we can fix that.

      Delete
    10. The blog now looks a bit skinny, it has just lost some fat.

      Delete
  2. I like the third one better too.

    ReplyDelete